Do you require procurement resources?
Value Match reduced our customers spend by almost 50%
Value Match were engaged by a niche consultancy focused on supporting private sector organisations in construction, real estate, retail, manufacturing and private equity. Our client had a strong base of consultants already in place but needed to expand their reach of people to work with their clients both for bidding/proposal needs and critical roles for projects won/agreed with their customers.
- Through customer onboarding and regular engagement, Value Match were able to develop a deep understanding of the customer, identify issues which were centred around the quality of candidates, urgent time frames and specialist subject matter experts
- Value Match provided a full-time project manager to support the resourcing approach due to the urgent timescales
- The target market was determined as to produce a clear structure to move forwards, that included a transparent approach to cost
- Value Match provided formatted CVs in their templates to save the customer time
- All candidates were sourced from the Value Match network
- Resources identified via the Value Match network and briefed prior to placements ensuring quick and efficient onboarding
- Subject matter experts provided for clients covering multi sectors
- Significantly reduced the customers agency spend by 50% when compared to prior rates paid to other agencies
- Access to internal resource with Value Match with an understanding of the market to help identify the right resource at pace and at a reduced cost
- Value Match worked to 72-hour turnaround to guarantee the customer could meet their requirements