Do you require bid and tender support?
Ensured our customer won a place on the largest pan government framework agreement
The client required independent advice, support and guidance on the qualitative areas required to win a forthcoming public sector tenders, as well as understanding where their commercial offering lies in comparison to their competitors within the industry.
Value Match established a cross functional team with support from the customer:
- Undertook an independent review of previous bids and feedback, combined with other market intelligence to identify technical and commercial market positioning
- Established a customer and bid management plan to optimise understanding of key evaluation criteria
- Identified areas of potential market differentiation and weaknesses, addressed these with the customer to improve capability in critical areas, e.g. social value and new customer mobilisation
- Undertook a commercial benchmarking exercise
- Provided independent assurance and reviews of responses prior to submission assisting the customer in improving impact and accuracy of responses
- Won a place on the largest pan government framework agreement
- Established approach and strategy for mini-competition success
- Supported the client in the shaping commercial strategy for the framework and for future mini competitions
- Created standard documentation, processes and bid management approach for future frameworks and mini competitions