- Best Practice Guides
- Bid Management
- Case Study
- Circular Economy
- Community Story
- Contract for Change
- Environment and Climate
- Equality and Inclusion
- Government Buying Standards
- Human Rights and Modern Slavery
- National Audit Office Reports
- Procurement Best Practice
- Procurement Policy Notes
- Procurement Strategy
- Public Sector Library
- Public Sector Policy
- Responsible Organisational Management
- Social Value
Changes to procurement legislation following Brexit introduced the new Find a Tender service as a replacement for Tenders Electronic Daily.
Since 1 January 2021, suppliers looking to work with the UK public sector are required to use Find a Tender to view new public procurement opportunities published by UK contracting authorities.
- It lets you search for contracts typically over £122,976 across the whole of the UK.
- You can search and apply for opportunities without registering.
- You can create an account to get email updates and save your searches.
Contracting authorities are requested to make their suppliers aware of the following changes:
Suppliers wishing to access public sector contract opportunities in the UK where
the procurement was launched after 23:00 on 31 December 2020 will need to access FTS.
For buyers that were previously working with a third-party provider to submit notices, will be able to continue to use them provided the e-sender has completed the integration work to post to FTS. A full list of e-Senders can be found on the Procurement Policy Note.
For further information, contact Lindsay Rosul
T: 07702 823 648