Do you require bid management support?
It is important to review every tendering opportunity against a bid decision process that aligns to what your organisation is trying to achieve. If you do not have a bid decision process in place, you run the risk of wasting time tendering for an opportunity that doesn’t align to your long-term objectives.
Start with the basics (below) and tailor/add to the questions to fit your goals!
Stage 1 Questions
- Does the opportunity fit within the strategic direction of your organisation?
- Do you/your organisation have the relevant experience to fulfil the specification
- Do you understand all the specification?
- Can you deliver the contract (with no/ minor changes to BAU activity)?
Answering No to any of the above probably mean you need to step back and take stock, why do you want to bid for this if it does not align to your objectives? Are those changing? Check where you are at internally and come back to review.
Stage 2 Questions
- Do you have the time and resource to write an excellent response?
- Do you understand the procurement process and what is being asked of you?
- Do you know who your competitors in the process are likely to be?
- Do you know who is currently supplying the buyers needs / for how long they have been doing this?
- Do your chances of winning merit the effort you will put in to bidding?
Answering No to any of the above is not the end of the world, Value Match Services can provide a range of flexible support options to suit your needs.
- Bid Management
- Bid Writing
- Bid Reviewing
- End to end bid Management
- Procurement and Bid Training
- Bid Team Recruitment
Our tailored approach ensures you can engage our services to review/write a response to one question or you can engage with us for the full bidding process and everything in between.
Value Match Consultants come from a mixture of backgrounds to help cover the range of services we provide and to provide our clients with unique insight and support to deliver results. They have worked in both the Public Sector and Private sector in procurement and bid management in a variety of Sectors/Industries in the UK.
Through exposure to hands on delivery of Public Sector Procurement for the likes of the Crown Commercial Service, Department for Work & Pensions, HMRC, NHS England, NHS Supply Chain, and various other Public Sector organisations means we have a great understanding of what the Buyer is looking for.
For more information, please, contact Lindsay Rosul
T: 07827 638 029