Shortlist of quality candidates provided within 48 hours
Our customer, a private sector procurement consultancy, were looking for project procurement co-ordinator to join their growing team. They were interested in candidates who were looking to develop a career in procurement, within a consultancy setting. It was essential the individual was committed, enthusiastic and had a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Value Match were quickly able to establish a deep understanding of our customer requirements including the key skills and experience required.
- Using the Value Match network and specialist job boards we were able to proactively identify suitable candidates within the local area to ensure candidates would have access to their colleagues to support their learning and development.
- Managed multiple pre-screen interviews to understand the candidate’s capability to deliver the role
- Ensured the role and responsibilities were effectively communicated to the candidates supporting their preparation for interviews.
- High quality candidate shortlist of 8 candidates provided within 48 hours.
- Hands on support for our candidates, guiding them through the process and preparation of interview.
- Successfully placed candidate after 2 stages of interviews and within 21 days of receiving the requirement
“Overall a really easy experience – the consultants were proactive and really tried to move the process along at speed. The candidate profiles were all very strong and inline with the brief for the role.” – Aarun Bains (eXceeding)
“Alex was fantastic throughout the process, she was friendly and actually showed she cared how I felt about the process. She gave me all the information I needed and helped me to prepare. She also sent me a good luck message before both of my interviews, on my last day of my last job and in the first day of my new job.
Alex is truly amazing!” – Leanne Burton (candidate)
For further information, contact Emily Stewart
T: 07593 447 384