- Best Practice Guides
- Bid Management
- Case Study
- Circular Economy
- Community Story
- Contract for Change
- Environment and Climate
- Equality and Inclusion
- Government Buying Standards
- Human Rights and Modern Slavery
- National Audit Office Reports
- Procurement Best Practice
- Procurement Policy Notes
- Procurement Strategy
- Public Sector Library
- Public Sector Policy
- Responsible Organisational Management
- Social Value
- Training Resources
We would like to invite you to a free live webinar considering the sustainable and social outcomes changes within Public Procurement, focusing on IT. We are thrilled to have some brilliant and experienced minds to provide real value on this subject.
Title: ‘Achieving Sustainable and Social Outcomes in IT Public Procurement’
When: Tuesday 16th February, 11.00am.
Steve Haskew, Strategic Sustainability Executive – Public Sector, Circular Computing.
Gerard Lavin, Product Strategist & Sustainable IT Advocate, Citrix.
Lindsay Rosul, Public Procurement Specialist & Services Director, Value Match.
We encourage your questions and interaction in this webinar where we will discuss the public procurement changes fuelled by the Environmental Bill, Social Value, Sustainable IT, COP 26, and the UN SDGs.
In case their reputations do not precede them:
- Our very own Lindsay Rosul MCIPS has worked extensively within the public sector, delivering procurement solutions for Local Government, NHS, Education and Central Government, and is our Services Director here at Value-Match.
- Gerard Lavin is a sustainable IT advocate, speaker and product strategist working extensively with public and private sector clients for the giant Citrix software company.
- Steve Haskew is an IT industry veteran, sitting on the committee for the ISO standard for remanufacturing. He has a passion for sustainability, the circular economy and social values being a driver of positive change through Circular Computing.
Want to know more about Circular Computing? Come and see how our carbon-neutral remanufactured laptops could work for your organisation.
We look forward to seeing you there.