At Value Match we embed social value at the core of what we do. Our 60-minute course provides a fresh and innovative perspective on how procurement can create wider benefits for society and move to a net zero economy. The course is designed for procurement / bid professionals and broader stakeholders.
Notably, since January 1st
, 2021, the UK central government has adopted a new Social Value Model. All organisations looking to procure and bid into central government are required to include Social Value requirements with a minimum of 10% of the total award criteria used to determine the successful bidder.
What is Social Value
– You will learn what social value is, the benefits it brings and how it works within procurement.
The Pillars of Social Value
– There are 3 pillars that hold social value up, societal, environmental, and economic.
Different approaches to creating social benefits
– What approaches exist for the creation of social benefit, how do the different sectors benefit and how to develop your strategy?
The legal framework
– Social Value law and policy and the social value model.
Where to start
– How to ensure you get your approach, priorities, and strategy right, and possible issues you may come across.
Socially purposed procurement cycle
– An innovative approach to effectively procure and manage contracts to deliver social value.
Matching Capability with Knowledge
Our courses are CPD meaning the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements ensuring any learner can record their hours in contribution to their continued professional development.
If you have a specific training requirement, or think a specific topic area would be helpful to create a new training course please contact David Shields, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss any ideas further.
Click here to purchase individual licences
** Please contact David Shields to discuss pricing options for multiple licences.
For further information, contact David Shields
07920 768 370