Download Case Study
Consultancy support and guidance for an EU procurement
A critical service contract was nearing its expiry date with limited time to conduct a compliant EU regulated sourcing event with customer having little experience of managing complex service contracts.
The Value Match team working in collaboration with the customer deployed its experienced consultant, together:
- Undertook a qualitative review of current contract, supplier performance and existing documentation
- Designed pre-market engagement objectives, engagement process and plan
- Produced required EU Notices and prepared suitable tender documentation, integrating customers documentation and standards where applicable
- Designed specification and evaluation standards and processes
- Supported the customer in the issuing of relevant documentation
- Ensured the evaluation and award documentation met both the customer requirements and was fully EU compliant
- Sourcing event delivered on time, with desired outcomes clearly articulated in the specification and embedded in a revised contract management process and key performance indicators
- Increased number of bidders achieved through pre-market engagement process
- Expert advice and guidance provided on the requirements of the Public Contracts Regulation 2015 at each stage of the procurement process
- Assurance provided in relation to the full legal compliance of the procurement documentation which eliminates all risks associated with non-compliance and / or potential challenge for the client.
- New processes and standardised procurement templates developed for customer’s future sourcing and contract management activity